Not every business is required to carry commercial insurance. If you are renting the building you conduct business in, and if you are not using any vehicles for the business, you may not be required to carry commercial business. However, at Marino Agency Inc. serving the greater Mt. Ephraim, NJ area, we see a lot of small businesses who forego coverage, and later wish they did not. Here are a few of the reasons why small businesses should consider this coverage, even if it is not required.
Commercial Insurance Protects Your Investment Against the Unexpected
One of the most heartbreaking things to see is a small business owner who sunk their whole life savings into their business and product, only to have it destroyed when the building went up in flames or a thief burglarized their store and took expensive items that the owner could not replace. Commercial insurance provides coverage against these losses, ensuring the business owner is not ruined because of something that they had no control over.
Commercial Insurance Covers Key People Who Can’t Work
The other coverage that is important for small businesses is key person coverage. Many small businesses are run by a family or their partners. If one person were to get sick for a long period of time, the business would either need to close their doors during periods of time or hire someone, both options they may not be able to afford. Commercial insurance helps to compensate for these losses, ensuring the business does not have to shutter their doors because someone unexpectedly could not work.
Are you looking to obtain a new commercial insurance policy in the greater Mt. Ephraim, NJ area? Then let Marino Agency Inc. help. Give us a call today to discuss your insurance needs or ask any questions you may have concerning your policy.
Generally speaking, if you can afford a sports car and everything that entails, the pricier repairs, the scarcity of the replacement parts, the high-maintenance nature of these autos, then you can probably afford the insurance. If you’re not living beyond your means, if you have a great job, and you can cover all of the expenses of owning a sports car, then Marino Agency Inc. can help you to get a fair deal on the coverage for your ride.
If you haven’t bought your dream car yet, then it may be worth considering all of those additional expenses before making the purchase. Maybe you can afford the payments, but owning a Jaguar is more expensive than owning a Ford Explorer for a number of reasons.
The higher premiums associated with driving a sports car in Mt. Ephraim, NJ owe to a number of factors. You may be the safest driver in the world, you may have your sports car outfitted with a roll cage and all the latest safety accessories, but the perception of sports cars as being more dangerous has a major impact in how the industry treats high-powered car owners.
If you want to save money on insuring your Corvette or your Lamborghini, you’ll want to use every trick in the book to prove you’re a safe bet, such as:
- Defensive driving courses (this can even strike points from your record)
- Backup cameras and full airbags
- Anti-theft devices (thieves love sports cars, and this drives the premiums up)
- Keeping your record clean
Ask your insurer about discounts and see which ones you qualify. Insuring a sports car is worth the extra cash if you have the income, but saving a few dollars never hurts. For any questions regarding your sports car and auto insurance, reach out to our agents at Marino Agency Inc. We can help you find the right coverage for all your auto needs in the Mt. Ephraim, NJ area.
No one wants to have the experience of changing a flat tire in the Mt. Ephraim, NJ area, but flats are part of driving, and at some point, everyone has one. Every driver should know how to change a flat, even if you have roadside assistance. Here are some tips to make changing a flat safer and easier.
- Be prepared. Make sure the jack is good quality, there is a lug wrench, a large flathead screwdriver, emergency flares or triangles, and the spare is in working order.
- Pull off the road to a safe area that is either off the road entirely or as far off the road as you safely can. Roadsides can be a dangerous location.
- Make sure you can be seen, so use flares or triangles and open the trunk or hood to let drivers know you are doing something.
- Get your equipment out and ready. Use the flathead screwdriver to pop off the hubcap carefully and expose the lug nuts.
- Loosen the lug nuts and then use the jack to raise the corner of the car. For a newer vehicle, you will likely need the owner’s manual to show you where to place the jack.
- Remove the lug nuts and the tire by pulling it directly towards you. Replace the tire and finger tighten the lug nuts. Lower the car, remove the jack, and then fully tighten the lug nuts. Tighten them on opposite sides of each other and work your way around.
- Double check you’ve picked up everything before leaving.
Marino Agency Inc.
The agents at Marino Agency Inc. in the Mt. Ephraim, NJ area care about your safety. We want you to be fully covered in case of an accident. Contact us today to discuss your auto insurance options.